• Preparing national and provisionally qualified Graduates for the service of the community and government plans and programs of development, education and industry within the Kingdom.
• Conducting academic and industrial scientific research necessary for improving of the quality of live for the people of the Kingdom and the region. Train students on the state of the art technologies in chemical processes
• Contributing to the improvement of the public at the scientific cultural awareness via the academic conferences and workshops.
• Providing the technical services in field of chemistry to both public and private sectors.
• Encouraging the attempts of translation to Arabic scientific publications
Bachelor of Science Program.
Bachelor's program in industrial chemistry.
Master of Science Program in Chemistry.
Master Program in Industrial Chemistry (Courses and Thesis).
Professional Master's Program in Industrial Chemistry (Research Courses and Project).
At the end of the program, students will be prepared for the
following professions and occupations:
1. Laboratories of health, agriculture, mineralization and
2. Drug and petroleum refinery factories.
3. Food, oil, soap and cleaners factories.
4. Specifications and standards organization and quality
5. Water desalination stations, metallurgy, environment
6. Teaching in different academic classes.
Chemistry Department (Boys section):
Saad Al- Bogami
Chemistry Department (Girls section):
Prof. Khairiyah Mohammed Alahmari